Here are we discuss two methods to do the task Get Number of Days Between Two Dates Using JS,
- Using jQuery to get the days difference between two dates.
Table of Content
getTime()the function used for getting time in millisecond.
First, we convert both date to milliseconds than we differentiate and convert it to days.
- In this second approach, we use
- Convert it to seconds using Math.abs() function.
- Using Math.floor() the function of getting the largest number.
Get Number of Days Between Two Dates Using jQuery
Here are 3+ steps to Get the Number of Days Between Two Dates Using jQuery,
- First include CDN of jQuery and jQuery UI.
- Create HTML input fields.
- Using datepicker function to create date picker on HTML inputs.
- Then we bind the value of both input boxes and calculate the days between two dates.
Here is the working example of Number of Days Between Two Dates Using jQuery,
Know more about jQuery DatePicker from here: https://jqueryui.com/datepicker/
- Display Data From Database in jQuery DataTable
- How to Validate Date String in PHP
- PHP DATE | PHP Date Function
- Create Date Picker using Materialize Framework